INBICTUM recognizes the importance of protecting your personal data, whatever its nature. For this reason, we have developed a set of security measures aimed at protecting your data. The user, by registering or purchasing online, expressly guarantees to INBICTUM their consent to use their personal data and address, as well as the data relating to their purchases and forms of payment.
- Processing of personal data
Your personal data is collected and processed by INBICTUM only for purposes strictly linked to the use of this site, its services and the purchase of products. However, your personal data may also be used for other processing operations which fall within the limits of these uses:
- Whenever you carry out a process of buying products sold on this site, we collect your personal information (for example, password, size, email address, delivery address, credit card number and telephone number) with the Only the purpose of selling, separating and transporting the products ordered.
- Whenever you request service assistance we collect your personal data (for example: name, email address) in order to provide you with the Online Shop Customer Support services that are relevant to this site and for the assistance.
- Whenever you record a delivery address, we collect your personal data in order to simplify the preparation of your future orders.
Your personal information will only be communicated to third parties when it is necessary to process an order. Your personal data will be disclosed in the following cases:
- Electronic payment services, through credit or debit cards;
- Processing of purchased products;
- Select, pack and dispatch items;
- Solve questions or doubts related to the sale of products;
- Process payments for the purchase of items;
- Process returned articles.
In addition, your personal data may be communicated to the police or judicial authorities in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and upon formal request from the authorities for the purpose of preventing fraud against us (anti-fraud services).
The external entities hired by INBICTUM will also have access to your personal data. In all of the above circumstances, your consent to processing data will not be specifically requested.
We would like to inform you that INBICTUM processes your personal data only for purposes that are strictly related to the provision of services through this site.
- National Commission for Data Protection
The personal data collected is integrated in a database that is duly regularized with the National Data Protection Commission (NDPC) and complies with the Portuguese legislation on the processing of personal data.
Please inform us of any changes to your personal data, to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to ensure that your personal data is always updated.
Refusal to provide data
Refusal to provide us with certain personal data may prevent us from processing your request for the purchase of products or for the provision of other services on this site, such as Customer Support of the INBICTUM online store, use of the Wish List.
Failure to provide your personal information may justify our refusal to process your order for the purchase of products on this site or for the provision of services.
The disclosure of your personal data beyond what is necessary to comply with legal or contractual parameters or to provide the services requested by you is optional and has no effect on the use of this site or its services and purchase of products.
We will inform you if your personal data is mandatory or optional, by entering with an asterisk (*) the information that is mandatory to fill out. Failure to complete the optional data will not result in any penalty.
Disclosure of sensitive data is never requested and is prohibited.
Except for, the personal data that we request you to provide us, including email address, address, credit or debit card number and telephone number, are required to process your order and to purchase the products on this site, in order to comply with the obligations arising from applicable legislation and regulations or to provide other services provided on this site and requested by you.
INBICTUM uses automatic data collection systems such as cookies. A cookie is a device transmitted to the hard disk of an Internet user that allows the IP address, operating system, Web browser (browser) and system administration.
This is statistical information about how the user browses on our website. Only INBICTUM has access to this information gathered by cookies, collectively and anonymously, in order to optimize its services and those of this site to the needs and preferences of the user and to make the preparation of the Web pages personalized.
The processing of personal data by INBICTUM will be carried out in accordance with the Portuguese Law in force.
The contracts for the purchase and sale of products through this site are regulated by Portuguese Law.
- Notices, Modifications and Cancellation of Services
If you would like more information about our privacy policies, please contact us at email@example.com.